No 2 RISING STAR DEMONSTRATOR and placed in the TOP 25 DEMONSTRATORS of the year 2010

No 2 RISING STAR DEMONSTRATOR and placed in the TOP 25 DEMONSTRATORS of the year 2010

Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas traditions

So I'm starting my Christmas Traditions Album and want to share the journey with you all.
From now until the 24th Dec I will be taking pics everyday...then I will be placing them into a new Christmas Traditions Album.
So I actually started a couple of days ago and here are the first pics.
Nov 27th.....getting the decorations out....



Nov 28th....the first Decorations are hung!
I handmade this wreath (well nearly)....it's one of my pride and joys...can you see the little bird? isn't it gorgeous and the bejeweled flowers aren't they divine.
I"ll be back I need to photograph the bird for Lita!



No comments: