No 2 RISING STAR DEMONSTRATOR and placed in the TOP 25 DEMONSTRATORS of the year 2010

No 2 RISING STAR DEMONSTRATOR and placed in the TOP 25 DEMONSTRATORS of the year 2010

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Stampin' Up! - Folded Birthday Card - June SAS Card 1

Yesterday 5 mins before I left for my June SAS, I watched a quick video of this card being made, and instantly thought WOW...This card will have to come on board! So I gathered the necessary supplies and took them with me.

It only take a few minutes to make and like me, my guests all went WOW...I'll make one of those thanks.



I haven;t added anything to the middle, but a greeting with a little stamping would look lovely on one side  and a photo on the other.
For this card I used
  • Stamp sets: Party Hearty, Word Play
  • Inks: Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise, Ridinghood Red
  • Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
  • Designer series paper: Celebration
  • Accessories: Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Extra large Circle/ Extra large Scallop
So thank you Mary Fish for sharing your idea with me :)

No comments: