No 2 RISING STAR DEMONSTRATOR and placed in the TOP 25 DEMONSTRATORS of the year 2010

No 2 RISING STAR DEMONSTRATOR and placed in the TOP 25 DEMONSTRATORS of the year 2010

Monday, May 16, 2011

Back home from my Hunter Valley Papercrafting Retreat

and have to say I have had the most relaxing time. It's been too long!
After having to cancel my Nov retreat last year due to surgery, it's been a very long year since I saw some of the lovely ladies who attended...Way too long between drinks don't you think?
Thank you all so much for making it what it is...THE BEST!
And thank you for all the lovely comments after my carmaking and candle stamping class :).
And to the other teachers who taught a class over the weekend -  Peta Macbeth from Scrapbookingfromscratch and Bernadette Strong from Scrapbooking with Bernadette.
 
And here I was thinking this would be my last retreat, then flip flopping back and forth over the weekend - What was I thinking!
Get ready for it ladies....I am holding a retreat in SEPTEMBER 2011! yeap, this year.

I normally hold my second retreat in Nov, but my son Tim, will be sitting his HSC this Nov, and then the following 3 years I will have children sitting either their SC or HSC...so am moving to Sept.

SO, my next HUNTER VALLEY PAPERCRAFTING RETREATS dates for 2012 are: drum roll........
Apologises that 2 of these events are already FULL due tp forward bookings...but please ask to be put on the wait list and you will be the very next to be invited if there are any cancelations

FEB: - Noonaweena - FULL

JUNE: - Hunter Valley Retreat - FULL

SEPT: - Hunter Valley Retreat - A Christmas Affair - OPEN

No comments: