No 2 RISING STAR DEMONSTRATOR and placed in the TOP 25 DEMONSTRATORS of the year 2010

No 2 RISING STAR DEMONSTRATOR and placed in the TOP 25 DEMONSTRATORS of the year 2010

Friday, March 4, 2011

Fundraising for the Christchurch Earthquake Victims


I originally had this event as the 20th March, but have had to change it to the 2nd April.

As some of you might know I'm a kiwi and the events in Christchurch are very close to my heart. I have many many members of our close knit family living in Christchurch and it breaks my heart to see the devastating scenes from the recent earthquake. Thankfully they are all safe..some have lost their homes and others have left Christchurch and will never return :(

I want to help the greater Christchurch community and have decided to hold this fundraiser.

This day will be a great day of crafting.
What to expect
* Raffles
* Cards and other items for sale
* Card kits to buy and make either on the day or at home
* Cardmaking, Scrapbooking, Papercrafting demonstrations

Cost: $10 entrance fee

all monies will be donated to http://www.redcross.org.nz/


If you live out of my area or can not participate on the day..you can help in so many ways
1. Donate : http://www.redcross.org.nz/donate If you do donate could you please let me know so I can add it to my tally - thank you
2 Another way you can help is by buying an evolve charm for your bracelet cost $43 with $15.00 going towards the Red Cross appeal.
Evolve has raised a little over $10,000 in just 4 days for the victims of the earthquake!
http://www.evolvenz.co.nz/ or visit them via FB https://www.facebook.com/pages/Evolve-New-Zealand-Charms/115734268450452
Now, I just checked and the shipping charges to Australia are $15.00. I am going to NZ on the 8th April and am happy to buy and bring back..which will save you $$ on shipping charges.
I'll will be pre-ordering and paying for these items before I leave for NZ.

1 comment:

Bronwen Byrne said...

Good on you Rhonda, let's help in whatever way we can.

Bronwen