No 2 RISING STAR DEMONSTRATOR and placed in the TOP 25 DEMONSTRATORS of the year 2010

No 2 RISING STAR DEMONSTRATOR and placed in the TOP 25 DEMONSTRATORS of the year 2010

Monday, March 30, 2009

I just wanted to thank all of those that have supported me with my new little business...with your help and that of my IRL friends and customers from next month I have been able to achieve all levels of the SU Stampin' Start rewards program...
Reward No 1: for sales of $3k++ in my first 3 months = 3 stampsets of my choice and to any $$ value
Reward No 2: for sales of another 6k+++ in my second 3 months = 6 stampsets my choice and to any $$ value
Reward No 3: 3 recruits within your first 6 months = 6 stampsets my choice and to any $$ value and with that I will also receive a one-off $200 product voucher and be able to have a team name listed on our SU website.... I need to think of a name...lol
I was also lucky to have great sales and also recruit during SAB, for this I have received another $$ voucher to spend on stamp sets as well as 1 stampset of my choice to any $$ value for recruiting...

So thank you all so much!

If you would like information how you can also get off to a great start with Stampin' Up...please do not hesitate to contact me on rhondastatham@hotmail.com or phone (02) 4938 3838 Aus residents only.

No comments: