No 2 RISING STAR DEMONSTRATOR and placed in the TOP 25 DEMONSTRATORS of the year 2010

No 2 RISING STAR DEMONSTRATOR and placed in the TOP 25 DEMONSTRATORS of the year 2010

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Albums for the children of the bush fires

Morning ladies,
I am organising an album drive for the children of the fires.
A little something to brighten their day and also somewhere they can start making new their memories in.

I am looking for donations of 6x6 pre-decorated pages (these can be cut down from a 12x12 sheet of card stock..meaning you can get 4 6x6 sheets from one 12x12 sheet.), pre-decorated handmade mini albums, adhesive.

I have also posted this on my team website and have contacted SU for a donation and anything you would like to donate would be greatly appreciated.
All donations should be to me no later the the 9th March and will be sent at the appropriate time.


I would like to warmly invite you all to attend an album making day at my home on Sunday 8th March from 10am.
I will be donating most of the product, but if you have anything lying around that you longer want or use it would be greatly appreciated.
If you are unable to attend..maybe you could donate an item/s by sending them to me prior to the 8th.
I am also asking for donations of adhesive for the album making process as well as sending adhesive with each and every album.

Please also bring a plate to share
Talk soon
Rhonda




No comments: