No 2 RISING STAR DEMONSTRATOR and placed in the TOP 25 DEMONSTRATORS of the year 2010

No 2 RISING STAR DEMONSTRATOR and placed in the TOP 25 DEMONSTRATORS of the year 2010

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas traditions

So each year we put up 2 trees...the main tree in the loungeroom and another in the familyroom...The main on is my tree...did you ever want a tree that looked like something out of the store???I always have so I bought myself one...the other is equally beautiful and hosts all the decorations that didn't quite make the cut for the main tree...you know the pasta wreath and the peg people and donkeys...all those tresures that the children have long given up on but I still love to see them...even in their tattered little state.



Not the best photos but you get the idea.















and here's is the main tree during the day...a little worse for wear this year because the children decorated it the other day.

No comments: