No 2 RISING STAR DEMONSTRATOR and placed in the TOP 25 DEMONSTRATORS of the year 2010

No 2 RISING STAR DEMONSTRATOR and placed in the TOP 25 DEMONSTRATORS of the year 2010

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas traditions

Dec 1st The TREE!
I've broken with tradition and allowed my children to decorate the main tree...My Tree....eek
We have 2 trees....Our old, old tree and the new one 10' tall and very lush and each year I change the colour...but this year when I pulled the purple decorations out I fell in love with them again..so purple it is....
So here I am getting ready to decorate the tree when the children came in and said can we help...we've finished ours....hmm OK
my poor tree is now reduced in size (they squished the top and is also lopsided and doesn't even have all the dec's on...they got bored....
Next morning down they come exclaiming the TREE looks dreadful and "Mum you'll have to fix it" ho hum....

No comments: