No 2 RISING STAR DEMONSTRATOR and placed in the TOP 25 DEMONSTRATORS of the year 2010

No 2 RISING STAR DEMONSTRATOR and placed in the TOP 25 DEMONSTRATORS of the year 2010

Friday, August 29, 2008

Random thoughts

I have a ton of wood mounted rubber stamps...not really more like 100 or thereabouts and I'm guessing the same in acrylics...So when you think about it not that many really.
Anyway I really like the acrylics...you can see where you're stamping and they store easily.
But with wood mounted stamp that's another story...for the most they're heavy and at times a little cumbersome...but and here's the big BUT...they are my favourite...I love the texture and the look. I love the fact that they look worn and used and loved (you can really tell which are my favourite by the degree of wear and tear.) I still have the first stamps I purchased 15 years ago...teddy bears...I'll have to make some cards this weekend with them...so cute!
I mentioned before about the way I store my stamps....well actually not here on another site, but I store them in those plastic draws you can buy anywhere...well this Sunday I'm going to give them a new home....I am going to make a wall mounted stand for them..so I can see them at a glance instead of pulling out draws.....and as soon as I'm finished I'll post a pic..
Have a great weekend

No comments: